Join us on April 10 for our next Meetup: “Model-Based Testing”Testinium
“Don’t write test cases. Generate them!”
Join us as we will discuss Model-Based Testing emphasized on the following topics:
What is Model-Based Testing?
– An advanced testing methodology and allows us to automate the design and creation of the automated and manual test cases.
– A model component that describes the functionality of the SUT at the level of action words.
– A high-level action executable by the SUT, implemented with keywords.
We will also elaborate on the following subjects:
- Introduction to model-based testing,
- Testing approaches,
- Benefits of MBT,
- Creating useful, flexible and powerful test suites.
Don’t forget to register in advance for this webinar:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar. You can easily join this meetup online following the zoom link provided above.
Stay tuned for our next webinars!