Functional Test Management
Functional Testing Best Practices
1. Collect Information Required to Perform Testing
2. Make Test Plan and Test Cases
Testing the main functions of an application.
Run Your Existing Selenium Tests with Testinium
3. Execute the Test
4. Consider the Automated Testing
5. Manage Defects with Defect Reporting System
6. Reporting of Test Results
Test Data Management
Test Device Farm
We are thrilled to announce that Testinium has earned its place as a finalist in two categories at the...
Testinium once again has earned its place as one of Turkey’s Top 500 Technology Companies! Testinium has been acknowledged as...
There may be a time when you want to grow your team but don't want to rely on individual...